For booking confirmation, advance payment of 50% of the amount due is required.
The remainder must be paid in cash or by credit card at check-out.
The confirmed reservation can be canceled with the right to a refund within specific terms:
- For reservations made less than 15 days before check-in, there will be no refund in case of cancellation.
- For reservations canceled less than 15 days before check-in there is no refund.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days and more than 15 days before check-in, 30% of the amount will be refunded, net of re-credit costs.
- For cancellations made less than 60 days and more than 30 days before check-in, 60% of the amount will be refunded, net of re-credit costs.
- For cancellations made less than 90 days and more than 60 days before check-in, 80% of the amount will be refunded, net of re-credit costs.
- For reservations canceled before 90 days from check-in, 100% of the amount will be refunded, net of the re-credit costs.
From the moment of validation of the refund, the ArokariApartments’ system booking gives an immediate refund order. The repayment times may vary based on the management time of the bank of the re-credit account.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19 INFECTION
If the cancellation request after the scheduled times occurs for proven reasons related to the Covid-19 pandemic (SARS-CoV-2), Temko ike recognizes the full refund of the deposit paid to confirm the booking, bank charges credited back.
To receive a full refund, the cancellation applicant must provide documents certifying medical results that test positive for the virus, 5 days prior to the check-in date.
FALSE OR MISLEADING REPRESENTATIONS
Providing false or invalid data on the booking voucher voids the contract and deprives you of the right to any refund.